Stuffed Bell Peppers | Vegan
Your taste buds will dance with joy every time you take a bite of this healthy stuffed pepper.
Watch me make it on YouTube or keep reading for the recipe! 🙂
-2 bell peppers
-quinoa and/or brown rice
-1/2 c. mushrooms
-1 medium tomato
-1/4 c. onion
-1 Boca burger patty
- Get your quinoa and/or rice cooking, per package directions.
- Preheat your over to 400 degrees.
- In the meantime, chop up your mushrooms, tomato, and onions into small pieces.
- Cut the tops off of the bell pepper and remove seeds and white parts.
- Stir hot sauce (to taste) into your cooked quinoa/rice.
- Chop up your Boca burger.
- Either layer the ingredients in the peppers or combine ingredients and stuff into pepper. Bake on a nonstick cookie sheet for 40 minutes (20 min with the bell pepper tops on and 20 minutes with the tops off.)
- I topped the cooked peppers with salsa and avocado cream. Check out my Tofu Taco post for the avocado cream recipe.
Let me know if you love this recipe and post a picture of your finished product below!!
I would be grateful if you could take a few minutes to check out some of my other sites (below). 😀
Check out my YouTube channel here!
My Instagram is here! ❤
My awesome Pinterest page is here! ❤ ❤